They sent me the gorgeous tassel bracelet to review. It's a gold chain bracelet with a brown tassel charm a long with a monogrammed charm and a ML logo charm. I love a good monogram and Marley Lilly has that in the bag. I have worn it about everyday since getting it on Saturday. It has held up really well considering how many bracelets (and my watch) I wear.
The packaging was so cute! I was so excited to open in and see what later inside. And how cute are those stickers!
My beautify bracelet. I love wearing and mixing the metals.
As you can see, the bracelet has adjustable links. I have mine on the last one and its still a bit big, which means it slides on nicely (aka I can put it on without help). If you didn't like the extra links, you can always take them off after you size your arm. I like the links on since it makes it easier to put on.
Over all I love this bracelet. Highly recommend one if you are looking for a nice monogrammed gift for yourself or a friend. Check out Marley Lilly and create an account. When you do that, you get your monogram in the preview. It makes it so much more fun to shop! Share how your monogram will look on a bracelet. There might be a surprise for one lucky comment.



No comments:
Post a Comment