Tuesday, June 24, 2014

summer bum...

Because that is what I am. Such a bum. I have a pile (or two) of things I need/want to get done and I am no where near doing them. I say its the heat but who knows. I am going to blame Netflix. Why? Because I can.

But really I need to get working on things. Craft things mostly. My sister wants a t-shirt quilt for her graduation present and I was going to make myself two. So that's three crafts that I haven't even started. Well, I have all my shirts separated out for my two. One is for my College of Saint Benedict t-shirts. The other is Youngstown State and Sorority tops. You never realize how many shirts you gain from college. And I did find the best tutorial for quilt making I am totally using. Part one is here from Sew Caroline. Super easy and since I am a beginner at this whole thing, perfect.

Her site is super cute in general and probably will make some other things on there too. Quilts and some skirts, and a maxi dress. That one is coming from Sweet-Verbena. I absolutely adore her blog. I'm sad she hasn't written in a while, but her maxi dress has been on my to do list for at least a year. Since it was end of summer I wanted to wait just in case they were out of style. Since that's a no, I have to make my way to the craft store soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment