I looked up lots of different ways others used their planners. I love inspiration and pinned some of the posts. I took what I loved but tweaked it to fit me. Thats the biggest thing I could say. Everything should fit how you think/work. And it should fit the planner you have.
So with that here's my planner. I'm going to keep it to the things I use, so you won't see all the cool things involved in the Lilly planner. But all the pages are so cute, so click the link above and at least look.
So with that here's my planner. I'm going to keep it to the things I use, so you won't see all the cool things involved in the Lilly planner. But all the pages are so cute, so click the link above and at least look.
The plastic cover I bought at Walmart for 50 cents. Love that deal! It's meant for composition notebooks but fits ok. My planner is a little small but it works. I keep a pen and the 5 highlighters in there so I can update my planner anytime.
![]() |
| on the post-it: to do, work, events, bills due, pay day. |
On the inside cover I keep my highlighter key and my little post it from a program we had in sorority. It was a reminder we wanted to keep for ourselves. At the time, I was letting negative things get to me and slow me down. I wanted to take every bad thing and use it as power. It was Spring 2013 and I was graduating a semester later than I thought. So I wanted a reminder to get to know some of the new sisters better and be the best sister I could.
I always have trouble filling out the birthdays page. Mainly because I hate when they are out of order. So I hopped on Facebook and went month by month. Mostly they are family birthdays and some friends that are like family. Only messed up one month, but thats because I looked at the calendar wrong.
![]() |
| I highlighted National Wear Lilly Day so I didn't forget :) |
So this is June. I write major due dates, big events at work (aka floor sets), due dates for bills and events in general. Usually the events are parties, weddings, things like that. Everything gets highlighted and makes it easier to see at a glance.
The week is kind of the same thing. Here I write what I work that week, bills (again cause yes.), pay day, any little events (date night, other people around) and when library books are due. I also make to do lists in the days I'm off or things to get done before work.
This is today. I have gotten a few things done. On days when bills/books are due, I go back and mark them paid or returned. Same with the to do lists (I have applied to the jobs and got my desk cleaned up). If something comes up, like the allergy medicine or the student loan payment adjustment, I write it in so I know when it happened. Then I know too when to date check the email.






No comments:
Post a Comment