Sunday, May 4, 2014

Easter basket and moving.

Let me start with I am not moving. My boyfriend did. He moved out of his fraternity house and into his own apartment. It was time and he is super happy to have a kitchen. I'm super happy about that too. He is an amazing cook.

I finally finished his easter basket the day before Easter. Or should I say cooler. Yes, I did the typical Sorority Girl thing and made him one. I think he was speechless for a good five minutes. Which is an amazing feat for a speech coach. But here is my handy work. It does take a long time, mainly because you have to let the paint dry. But his reaction was so worth it.



It has been a crazy few weeks too. We went to my first sorority formal as an alum. Super fun, and we wore matching Lilly Pulitzer. I say any guy willing to wear a Lilly tie is a keeper. Next week is the Boy's formal and I can't wait to wear our Lilly again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment