Its been an interesting few months. I spent a ton of time applying for graduate school and preparing for the GRE. Not the most fun thing let me tell you. It paid off however because I did get into an online graduate program. Hopefully, I will find an internship to gain some experience so I can find a job.
Otherwise life is going well. The long week back in March was totally needed. It was good to be with the boyfriend for three days straight. And glad he didn't get tired of me haha. We went to Pittsburgh. We stayed at a super swanky hotel. So grand. We went to the Science Center (for him) and the Andy Warhol Museum (for me). Warhol is probably my favorite artist for their personality. He just does and holds a persona that is crazy. Ahh, to have lived with him in the 80s. I would die.
I have been crafting as well but shhh… they are presents for the boyfriend. I will totally show you after I give them to him, just incase he finds my blog. Enjoy some pictures from our trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment