This time, instead of a stylist picking everything, I was able to pick two of the items and they chose the third. As always, there was a packing list with the details of the items inside.
We have earrings, a necklace and a top! The top was my pick and I totally forgot I picked this one.
The earrings are called Mysterious Medallion Studs. It's hard to see in the photo because they are a black stone kind of color. But they do have spirals on the ends. They are cute but wouldn't work in my current wardrobe in the black. I already have two similar colors that I never wear. They are $9.99 and going back.
The necklace is called XO-Love and comes in at $13.99. It's one of the items I picked. When given the choices it was the one I liked the best because I disliked so many of the other choices. I have been wearing a bar necklace as my go to so the heart and the stones really are too much for me. Definitely a go back.
The shirt is called Picket Full of Sparkles and comes in at $22.49. This was another one of the items I picked and it's definitely going back. I don't like the teal strip at the bottom at all. It hits right at my hips which is somewhere no one wants highlighted. I also don't like the cut of it. The sleeves were fitted but the body was too loose. The really sour thing is the price. I almost bought a top like this with the same pocket for like $10 at Rue21 but that was too much.





No comments:
Post a Comment