Saturday, March 7, 2015

Influenster box

 I'm so excited. My new Influenster box came today. I love the pink box and the contents are pretty sweet too. 


There are a ton of things in the box and a lot of them I have been wanting to try. The first of which is the tooth brush and paste. The toothbrush is the new Colgate Optic White with built in white ing pen. I have heard good things and am excited to try. Same with the toothpaste. 
The Tide pods are exciting too. I don't think I can use them now, hopefully I will be able to in the near future. 

There are some John Frieda products too. One is a sample of seven day volume treatment and the other are samples of beach blonde products. I'm excited for the salt spray. I love waves in the summer because it's so easy to do. 
There is a little hand cream and some coupons too. I do love a good coupon. I promise to do some reviews after using the products. But I'm super excited to try them out. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment