Four Seasons here in Youngstown is our go to. They have vendors selling all kind of things. There is your typical knick knacks, food vendors and random items. Our flea market also has local farmers with fruits, vegetables and plants. My mom likes to go for her flowers in the spring. I treat it like my version of thrift shopping.
I try not to go looking for anything special though occasionally I will. There always seems to be a cell phone case vendor ( or five). I have gotten some cool things here and there. Today I hit the mother load. We went for a belt clip for my dad. I ended up with some green tea k-cups for $2 and an awesome cape for $20.
The cape is wool and a cream color. With capes being all over some of my favorite blogs, getting a great one for so little is amazing. I can't wait to bust it out.
What about you? Do you have an awesome flea market or thrift store find? Share your story!!


No comments:
Post a Comment