Monday, September 8, 2014

Bid day


Recruitment was last week with bid day being Saturday. It was also my first big event as an alumna of my chapter. The days I helped were bittersweet. My last recruitment in chapter (aka last fall) I was a recruitment councilor or rho gamma as they call them on my alma mater. I wouldn’t change that experience for anything and highly recommend helping with recruitment. But being back reminded me of a few things. One, I love recruitment. Not the long days and the stress of getting great girls or learning to bump. But rather I love how everything comes together and Saturday is full of excitement when the new sisters run towards us. I couldn’t have been happier for my sisters. And that’s the other thing being back reminded me. I love my sorority. I love the girls I bonded with and I wouldn’t change my years in chapter for anything. Alpha XI Delta was and is my home.

But enough sappiness, and time for some pictures. 
My beautiful sisters. I got this picture from Gina

The new members have arrived

All of the chapters. 

My beautiful niece in chapter. Such a wonderful young lady. 
The lil bestie

No comments:

Post a Comment