Saturday, January 31, 2015

My Nadine West Subscription--box 1

The I'm super excited to share this with you. I have jumped on the subscription bandwagon. Nadine West is a jewlery and clothing one. The membership is free, you just pay for the items you want to keep after 10 days. 

My first package came today and I am loving it so far. The envelope is pink!! Always a good start with a pink package. 

This is what came on my box. I think it's really cute stuff and great for a first box. 

 The nice thing is on the packing list, Nadine West puts the name and price of each item and a space for comments. 

The chevron scarf is the bottom item. I love the pattern and the fact that is an infinity scarf. It's $18.99 so more that I would ever spend on a scarf. And it is a little smaller than I like for a knitted scarf. It's going back. 

The necklace is called Just a Little Love pendant. Super cute name. It's a cute necklace but not my style. It's seems like it should be heavy but doesn't feel that way on. Length is also weird. While it is adjustable the last opening is the best and is still a little on the short side for me. It comes in at $14.99 and is going back.  


These are probably my favorite out of all of them! They are ladybugs and pearls. So cute. They are $9.99 and I am really debating on these ones. I don't think I would wear them enough for it to be worth the cost. But I live the pearls. 

Overall I liked everything just not enough to buy any of it. I'm going to record the notes I made here for each item on the packing sheet do my next box might have more to keep. The shipping label for the return stuff is all in the package too! 

If you want to try Nadine West just copy the link below. 
nadinewest.com






No comments:

Post a Comment