The first was my screen cover from Zagg. They sell high quaility super protective screen covers called Invisible Shields. I'm talking running sandpaper over your phone and nothing happens to your phone. On my iPhone 4 I had the full coverage screens. It came with one for front and back and edge to edge on each. It was great and I felt super safe with it on. The bad thing was any case messed up the screen cover. This time I got the case friendly version. I think if I have a cover that goes to the edge of the screen I'll like it more. But I'm dreaming of a Lilly Pulitzer case so I went case friendly.
My favorite thing about Zagg products is their warranty on their products. For all Invisible Sheilds, there is a lifetime warranty. Meaning if it starts falling off or gets lint in the corner, you can replace it. You just register your cover and it's good for the time you own the device. Got to Zagg.com to check out all the devices that they have the cover for.
My other box came from Tarte. I love their gifted mascara and it was $10! Even with shipping it was lover then in store and so I had to get it. It was extra surprising since I wasn't expecting it until tomorrow.
The product was wrapped in a lot of tissue paper, meaning I have purple tissue paper now haha. I also got a sample of the bb cream which is exciting. I have been wanting to try theirs but the price vs liking the product always scared me. I'm really picking about bb creams since I don't like ones that feel like foundation. The back says its a primer, moisturizer, anti-aging treatment, light foundation and sunscreen in one. So we will give it a try.



No comments:
Post a Comment