Tuesday, January 7, 2014

new year, new resolutions.

Hello there,
 So for my new year resolutions, I decided to pick a few things I have wanted to do all last year but never did. They were things I would start but never finish. Putting them here, on line where others could see makes them more real than just thinking. The internet will hold me accountable in a way. Hopefully.

The first is to write something everyday. I have a blog, so why not use it. I have even downloaded the app back in October. I have no excuse not to write a little something everyday. Especially since I am not in school anymore.

Second, I want to craft more. I have so many half started projects that I need to just jump in and finish. This might help with some of my storage issues.

I want to fix my room into a more usable space. It seems silly since I want to be in graduate school in the fall but I need to be able to work for the 6 or so months I am here. I have moved my desk around and I like it more already.

I hope by at least doing one of these, the others will be easier to follow. Then it wont be so hard to finish other goals in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment