Wednesday I had dinner with two of my favorite people and sorority sisters. We were exchanging Christmas gifts. I had to finish the cooler I made my best friend/pledge sister. She loved it. Since she has about 2 years in college still she will totally use it. Her little is like my little so I made her a canvas. She is all red white and double blue so I made a version of the flag with the American by birth quote and some duck dynasty stuff.
Thursday spend the day cleaning then hung out with the boyfriend after work. He loved the open when cards and he hadn't even read them. Total keeper.
Today I made a sweet craft. Those tile coasters! They are super easy and I think I might make more for my two best friends from high school. The tiles cost me 16 cents each at lowes so $1.02 with tax. The paper is from my 12-13 Lily Pulitzer planner
It's one of the small ones so I had to do some cutting. I ripped a lot of pages out. I think I wanna do a cool calendar thing with some of the month ones. I've seen ones that list family birthdays and think something like that would be ideal.


No comments:
Post a Comment